Quiz 2 - HTML Basic Level
In this lesson, we will try to solve the Quiz 2 HTML basic level of questions. You can then judge whether you have grasped the lessons in the Basic Level. If there are any doubts, please brush up the lessons again.
1. What Two Codes Can Be Used To Make New Lines and or Paragraphs?
<BR> and <P> - either one works in these instances
2. What is the tag
<HR> used for?
- Header Row
- Header Ruler
- Horizontal Rule
- Happy Rooster
c. – Horizontal Rule – It creates an image without having to use graphics.
<BR> is also known as what and what does it do?
Line Break – It creates a new line, much like the enter key on the keyboard
<P> is also known as what and what does it do?
Paragraph – It creates and forms paragraph, automatically entering a new blank line after the text.
5. Create a Notepad file and make a beginning website using the
Code will look like this:
This is my practice website<BR>
<P> I am learning how to use line breaks and paragraphs easily and efficiently</p>
Of course, I just made a horizontal rule also.
6. What does <H1>, <H2>, <H3>, <H4>, <H5>, and <H6> stand for?
- H1 – Header One
- H2 – Header Two
- H3 – Header Three
- H4 – Header Four
- H5 – Header Five
- H6 – Header Six
7. Of the six, which one is the smallest and which one is the largest?
H6 is the smallest, H1 is the largest.
8. Why would you use the header codes in numbers 5 & 6?
- For website headings
- For subheadings
- For introductions
- All of the above
d. All of the above. Headers can be used for any of these purposes.
9. If you wanted to make your text Italic what code would you use?
10. Which html tag would you use to make your text Bold?
<B> is the best answer.
11. If you want to control the size of your text, what html tag would you use?
<Font Size=+1> - remember that the number can be any number you wish
12. Can you change the type or face of your font? If so, how?
Yes, you would use code
<FONT FACE=”name of font”> - Any font can be used, make sure you use the exact name.
13. What happens if you use a font that your visitor does not have on his or her computer?
The visitor will see the default browser font, they will not be able to see the font that you have used on your website.
14. What code do you use when you want to tell the browser to do many things to your font at once?
<FONT SIZE="+1" FACE="name of font" COLOR="#FFFFFF">Your Text Here</font>
I hope you were able to solve Quiz 2 HTML Basic Level? If you answered all of them correctly without checking on the answer, then Kudos To You! If you had to check back on the answers, then I would again suggest that you brush up the lessons again to get complete confidence in the Basic Level lessons.